About Business Vitality
Break down any problem or opportunity. At its heart is a goal of improving performance, whether personal, organizational, or both.
Performance = f (Capability * Motivation * Environment)
Getting the best results every day depends on:
- The capability of your people, both individually and across the company.
- How self-motivated your employees are. You can't motivate them, only inspire.
- The environment your company operates in: the physical facility or office; the internal culture, including values, policies, processes, strategies, and goals; and the local-to-global economy.
Our clients are C-level business leaders, business owners, and managers who strive for improvement. They desire growth, seek to learn, and are in it for the long-haul. They read books, attend conferences, belong to business groups, always seeking inspiration. They know there is always a better way. However, even if they know what they want to do, execution to completion is a challenge.
At Business Vitality, we see possibility where others see roadblocks. We help our clients break down the performance elements, find alignment, get moving, and gain traction and momentum.
How We Are Different
By recognizing needs vary depending the size of the company
What size is your business?
- Micro: The principal does the primary work of the business.
- Small: The principal manages employees who do the primary work of the business.
- Midsize: The principal manages an enterprise.
By having a unique combination of competencies in and passion for:
- People development
- Organizational behavior
- Processes as the gears that make a company function
By our own continuous learning and helping others do it:
- Attending 2-4 conferences annually focusing on leadership development, coaching and facilitation skills, and more.
- Reading on average 50 business books a year; leading business book clubs for shared learning and discussion.
- Developing, writing, and teaching business-related workshops and seminars for chambers, professional and trade associations, and nonprofits.