We focus on the following three areas faced by businesses of all sizes. As we describe in Our Approach, what may appear to be the issue at first in any of these areas often may not be the root cause.
- Leadership: What it takes to have leadership as a strong engine of company success can be very difficult to figure out in practical terms. What does leadership look like? How do we know when we have it? How do we fix it if we don’t?
- Productivity: The most common lament we hear is, Who has time to be productive? Management and employees alike are drinking from fire hoses daily when it comes to getting things done. Solutions that worked before email was invented only get in the way now.
- Marketing: Marketing is an elusive term that includes things like branding, “target audiences,” strategy and metrics. Adding to that is the complexity of Internet marketing, positioning in search results, and managing WordPress-based web sites.
What We Do
Leadership Services for Organizations
- Cultural assessments to provide feedback on the way things really work in the company.
- Strategic planning to create evergreen guideposts that help everyone navigate constant change. Includes business model development and refinement.
- Talent management to define performance needs and build the flexibility to develop from within or hire smartly from outside. Includes better selection and hiring to build in success from the start.
- Team building to so people can be as comfortable leading a team as they are being a part of it; and how to decide which is appropriate.
- Building employee engagement systemically for higher commitment and satisfaction.
- Succession planning to smooth leadership and founder/owner transitions with minimum disruption.
Leadership Services for Professionals
- Leadership development that works for front-line employees as well as for supervisors, managers and executives.
- Individual assessments to help people build self-awareness of their talents, behaviors and motivators for better job-matching.
- Managing multiple generations to get past conflict, recognize contributions, solidify performance in teams.
- Communication skills, including conflict management.
- Process improvement and change management within and across teams and departments.
- Defining the work and who does it, prioritizing the workload, getting traction on implementation.
- Integration of online and paper-based tools for individual performance.
- Website design, development, installation, maintenance; copywriting.
- Blog design, development, content plans, copywriting, editing, publication management (calendar, email broadcasts, etc.).
- Social media account setup (LinkedIn, Facebook [personal/business], Twitter); integration with website; integration with blog publication.